- A shortbread dough (preferably homemade)
- 500g of sheep bush
- 4 eggs
- 150g of sugar
- 1 clean and untreated lemon
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and precook the shortbread dough for 10 minutes.
- Mix the eggs and sugar and then add the bush, the juice of half a lemon and the zest.
- Mix well to obtain a smooth and lump-free preparation.
- Arrange the preparation on the shortbread dough and put in the oven for about 40min at 180°C (when the top starts to brown it’s ready!).
Enjoy this is the right season for the bush and lemons!