? “Pork stir-fry with caramel”
List of ingredients
You need (for 4 people):
_ 600g Pork stir-fry from the farm?
_ 100g powdered sugar
_ 200ml hot water
_ 3 tablespoons Soy sauce
_ 3 tablespoons Nuoc-mâm sauce
_ 1 tablespoon of fresh grated ginger
_ 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
_ 4 tablespoons sesame oil
Steps of the recipe:
- Mix the pork stir-fry with the soy sauce, nuoc mâm sauce, ginger and garlic. Let marinate for 30 min.
- In a wok, heat the oil and sugar over high heat until you get a clear caramel and then add the pork and its marinade. (beware of projections!)
- Cook for 5 min over high heat, mixing to color the pieces of meat.
- Cover the pork with hot water. Bring to a boil, then cook for 10 minutes covered over moderate heat, mixing from time to time. Taste the meat: when it is cooked and tender to your taste, remove the pieces of pork from the wok, and reserve them in a dish off the heat.
- Continue reducing the caramel sauce for 10 minutes over high heat (to quickly evaporate the liquid).
- Your dish is finished when the water has evaporated to give way to a nappante and caramelized sauce. Add the reserved pieces of meat to the caramel and sprinkle the dish with grilled sesame seeds.
- Mix well and serve hot, with rice and vegetables.